Warning of oak processionary moth
At the Five Rivers Bike Trail, the oak processionary moth may occur in places. The hairs of the caterpillars are dangerous for humans and animals and trigger allergic reactions. Please avoid appropriate areas and stick to barriers.
Attention: diversion Five Rivers Bike Trail in the district Neumarkt!
Due to construction sites, the Five Rivers Cycle Route along the Ludwig-Danube-Main Canal between Mühlhausen and Berching is closed. Please follow the diversion and note the signs!
Attention: diversion Five Rivers Bike Trail in the district of Amberg-Sulzbach!
Due to bridge construction, the Five Rivers Bike Trail in the Etzelwang - Neukirchen area is currently being diverted. The diversion is signposted. The railway line Neukirchen - Hersbruck is also affected. It exchanges rail replacement traffic.
Bike stations - experience more on the Five River Bike Trail
To make the vacation experience on the Five River Bike Trail even better, rest points and service stations as well as numerous points of interest for families and children have been set up along the route. *
1) Bike station Kelheim
2) Bike station Riedenburg
3) Töging: Barbecue area at Altmühl
4) Biker rest at the ship boarding station Beilngries
5) Biker rest at the ship boarding station Berching
6) Explanation point Berngau
7) Wendelstein: Mill and industrial history tour
8) Resting place Bike & Art
9) Pommelsbrunn: Multi-generation water playground
10) Sulzbach-Rosenberg: Biker rest at the Fleie
11) The stone that speaks with water at the playground "Piratenspielplatz" Amberg
12) Break and information pavilion Kallmünz
13) Break and information pavilion Krachenhausen
14) Biker rest Duggendorf
15) Mariaort: Biker rest and swimming area at the Naabspitze
*partially still in process